Verizia quality, 100% guaranteed
Language errors damage the perception of brands and companies. Spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and a flawed content structure can challenge the professionalism and credibility of a company, which can have devastating consequences.
Our QA team gets involved in every project, without exception. It is the core of our service.
Their work entails the identification and detection of any and all opportunities for improvement in order to guarantee that the end result follows the style guide and is up to the standards of the company. Remember: your content and international reputation are two sides of the same coin.
Our services are 100% performed by professional individuals. In other words, we do not leverage automatic translation bots or machines, which ensures that the flow of the final edited document is as natural as only a native speaker can deliver.
All work is reviewed by our QA team to identify any area that may be improved by corroborating linguistic and stylistic characteristics to meet the level of excellence that defines Verizia.
The QA team comprises expert professionals in translation and content proofreading. Likewise, such knowledge is backed by the use of quality computing tools that enable us to deliver consistent, error-free submissions. Such tools enable approaching the text on three levels: by term or word, sentence structure, and text in general. Therefore, the data review moves from general to specific, i.e. from global cohesiveness to the specific choice of words or terminology. We dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s so that you can gain peace of mind in knowing that your company will be able to communicate accurately.
What does our QA team focus on?
• Spelling errors
• Punctuation mistakes
• Incorrect or unnatural expressions
• Additional or double spacing
• Localization of numbers, if requested
• Consistency in the translation of certain terms
• Unnecessary repetition
• Measurement conversion, if requested
• Compliance with the client’s guidelines
• Layout of the translated text for desktop publishing, if requested
Our team approaches all of the pertinent aspects to ensure that the information communicated by every client is conveyed appropriately, accurately, and efficiently.
words translated per year
years in the market
layout pages per year
- Handling of large workloads
- Experience in highly-technical content
- Flexible turnaround times
- Project management tailored to every customer
- Comprehensive service
- Unique customer service and immediate response time
- Fully-guaranteed quality assurance process
- Specialized workforce
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the client
- International, limitless service across borders