Collection and use of personal information
Generally speaking, you can visit the Verizia website without providing personal information, but there are some cases where Verizia will request this type of data that allows the user to be individually identified. The personal information that may be required is name, telephone number, postal address, company / organization name or email address
Verizia takes all necessary precautions to maintain the protection of personal data collected through this website. In addition to technical safeguards, the company uses physical controls and procedures to protect this data. However, Verizia cannot guarantee complete security against those who might try to evade security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet. By providing your personal information, you accept the security measures detailed above.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information for the following:
- Complete registrations, purchases or other transactions that you request through the website
- Improve the website
- Improve our products and services and identify, develop and offer new or improved products and services
- Personalize your experience on the website and the content or format of the pages you visit
- Notify you of updates, products, services, or special offers from Verizia, its affiliates, or third parties.
Cancellation policy of communications
In the event that you change your mind regarding the receipt of information from Verizia or the sharing of your personal data with third parties, please send us an email request to email@example.com in which you express your decision.
Cookies are a technology that can be used to provide you with personalized information from a website. They are data elements that the website can send to your browser and that this, in turn, can store on the user's system. You can configure the browser to notify you when a cookie is received and thus have the possibility to choose whether or not to accept it.
- Site administration
- End current user activity
- User recognition
Currently, Verizia contracts services from various online partners that help us manage and optimize our communications and Internet business. We use the services of a marketing company that is in charge of measuring the effectiveness of advertising and the use that visitors make of our site, and for this, we use web beacons and cookies that this company provides us.
The type of information that Verizia collects from visitors includes how they learned about our website, what pages they visit, what activities they do, or at what point they leave the site. This information complements our records and helps us to know which pages are most attractive to visitors or which services are of greatest interest to our customers. Although the marketing company records information from our site on its behalf, Verizia controls how the data is used.
To help us improve our site, our products and our offers, you can cancel your participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Verizia network. Any violation may lead to civil and criminal liability for the user. Verizia will investigate all suspected violations and cooperate with law enforcement agencies in the event of a suspected criminal offense. Here are some examples of Verizia network security breaches:
- Access data that is not for you.
- Login to a server or account without authorization.
- Attempting to probe, explore, or test the vulnerability of a system or network.
- Bypassing security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, host or network, which includes, among others, practices aimed at inducing “overload”, “overflow”, “electronic bombardment” or “blocking” situations. li >
- Take any action to obtain services that do not correspond to you.
The Verizia network may only be used for lawful purposes. For example, it is prohibited to use the Verizia network to create, transmit, distribute or store material that:
- Infringe any trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of other people;
- Infringe the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of other people;
- Affect the privacy of communications;
- Include obscene or pornographic content;
- May be threatening, offensive or malicious;
- Violate export control laws or regulations;
- Encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Causes technical disruptions to the Verizia network, including, but not limited to, the introduction of viruses, worms and other destructive mechanisms;
- Violate the reasonable regulations of Verizia or other service providers regarding the Verizia network;
- Facilitate or allow any person to carry out any of the activities described;
- Be a deceptive online marketing generator.
If you become aware of any such activity, you are obliged to notify Verizia immediately, as well as to take all appropriate measures aimed at cessation of such activities.
Unwanted communications (“spam”)
The sending of the same or similar unsolicited e-mails, mass commercial advertising and informal advertisements (known as “unwanted communications” or “spam”) to one or more groups is prohibited. Not only is spam annoying for Internet users, it also negatively affects the efficiency and profitability of the Verizia network. These unsolicited messages can increase costs by congesting the Verizia network, preventing access to the website, and can even cause downtime for essential Internet applications.
Additionally, Usenet and email users are prohibited:
- Send or post email messages that are abusive or intended to harass or annoy other people;
- Continue sending emails to a recipient who has expressed their wish not to receive them;
- Send emails with false TCP / IP packet header information;
- Intentionally omitting, deleting, falsifying or misrepresenting broadcast information, including headers and senders;
- Take any other action with the intention of concealing your identity or contact information.
Verizia does not exercise any control or accept any responsibility for the content of the information that passes through its network, including the content provided on third-party websites linked to it. Links to websites are provided as tools for navigating the Internet and for informational purposes only, and do not in any way imply endorsement by Verizia of the content of such sites. Verizia does not endorse the content of linked websites, or guarantee their accuracy, and does not accept responsibility for updating such content. The use of the information obtained through the Verizia network is at the user's own risk.
Verizia does not control communications nor is it responsible for controlling or monitoring the content that you use.
Consequences of unacceptable use
Verizia reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the Verizia network in the event of receiving a notification of violation of this Policy.
Indirect violations or attempted violations of this Policy, as well as violations that a third party attempts to commit or commits on your behalf, will be considered violations of this Policy committed by you. The use of another provider's services to facilitate any of the activities described above also constitutes a violation of this Policy if the use of that service can reasonably be expected to affect the Verizia network.
Questions about privacy