Our cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, how a third party with whom we partner can use them, what are your available options regarding cookies and more information. This Cookies Policy is licensed by TermsFeed to Verizia.
What are cookies?
The cookies are small pieces of text created by the website you visit through your browser. A cookie file is stored in the web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognize it, so that your next visit is easier and the Service is more useful to you.
The cookies can be "persistent" or "session". Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you disconnect, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close the browser.
The way Verizia uses the cookies
When you use and access the Service, cookie files may be stored in your Internet browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service.
- To collect anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our websites.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the Service, and we use different types of cookies when running the Service:
- cookies essentials: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of their accounts.
Your choices regarding cookies
If you want to delete cookies or instruct the browser to delete or reject them, visit the help pages of your Internet browser.
Please note, however, that deleting or rejecting cookies may prevent you from using all available features of the Service and prevent you from storing your preferences. Also, some of the pages may not display content correctly.
- If you use the Chrome browser, visit the Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- If you use Internet Explorer, visit Microsoft's page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- If you use the Firefox web browser, visit the Mozilla page:
- If you use the Safari browser, visit the Apple page:
- In the case of using any other web browser, visit the official pages of those browsers.